|KATHY BEE DASHBOARD|
www.ask.com Answers To The Top Sites...Tweeters...Blogs... 90 Day
GET MORE TRAFFIC
Site set-up for selected how to help needed for your websites!
GET MORE TRAFFIC
SOCIAL MEDIA MEGA SITES
Ideas on how to raise your income...
RAISE MONEY SITES
Sample Kickstarter Sites
1. Walks you step-by-step through setting up your traffic systems without requiring you to watch tedious videos that take an enormous amount of time to analyze, decipher and apply the techniques.
2. Simplifies your traffic generation. All you do is click and follow the instructions. You don't have to try to figure out what's next. You just click the next icon and follow the steps.
3. Takes away the confusion. Every step is clearly laid out and labeled with big, blue numbers. You don't have to try to interpret how XYZ method applies to your individual situation.
4. Gives you an A to Z system. Everything is covered from getting your first 100 visitors, to cranking your traffic up to 1000 visitors a DAY, to ranking your web pages in google, to getting traffic to your Squidoo lenses, to killing it with Facebook advertising, to getting ALMOST INSTANT Traffic with VLB's, to secrets of setting up your affiliate program in 60 seconds. You won't find anything else like it anywhere. Just about no stone is left unturned.
5. Something for you if you're a beginner or advanced student. My Traffic Dashboard is designed for beginners -- but I've included a few steps for advanced students, like the icon on the Ultimate Epiphany, or ramping up from list building to placing on leader boards to joint ventures and product launches.
6. Gives you confidence. The entire Traffic Dashboard is based on my experience in online marketing since before the World Wide Web existed. You can check out the Alexa ratings on my web sites as proof I know what I'm doing. Chances are, you've seen or read about my Push Button Letters software, The Amazing Formula and/or my entire "Dashboard" line consisting of 7 different dashboard products.
7. Visually demonstrates what to do with screen captures. A picture is often worth a thousand words. So I include plenty of screen captures to demonstrate the different steps, without overwhelming you with needless details or endless screen shots. I've struck a balance to make this simple, practical and useable.